At SICC, we are committed to Loving God and Loving people.
At SICC we Love God by:
- Being obedient to his word: we exist to accomplish Jesus’ mission as his agents of reconciliation in this world.
2 Corinthians 5:16-21
- Making and developing people into mature disciples of Jesus who would view themselves as missionaries in the culture.
(Matthew 28:19-20 The Great Commission is our mission.)
At SICC we Love people by:
- By serving them the way Jesus modeled it.
- Connecting them to one another in community (church worship and small group studies and events)
- Encouraging them to utilize their God-given abilities to build up the community.
- Teaching people that worshiping God is a lifestyle, and not just a Sunday morning experience.
Jesus’ mission is our mission; we are to make disciples of anyone who does not know Jesus by baptizing them and teaching them God’s word. Matthew 28:19-21